Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO 2009!

Hi everyone. Happy New Year! May 2009 be a wonderful year for you. &Here are some videos for you. Enjoy the new year! 



Thoughts: Mr Cyrano, Lecturer, AMS
"Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first! 

Well, I never really understood that before I learned to fly. And yes, I do miss my flying days. And landings in faraway places. The challenge and achievement of landing an aircraft is one that balances innumerable factors. You just have to be in the seat to really understand what it's like! In fact, it's pretty much like bringing a class through in AMS. It's partly a flight experience, a very positive one.

And I realised nothing is more enriching for me, than having the opportunity to share those experiences and feelings with my students. I am truly blessed - for the opportunities that I've had. And for all the experiences to come at AMS.

Come and experience it all, here at AMS."


Thoughts: Pravin Khemlani, Year 1, AMS
"I’ve always wanted to be part of the aviation industry ever since I was a young boy. 

I used to really enjoy watching planes near the airport and when I realised that Temasek Polytechnic had set up a diploma in Aviation Management and Services, I knew that this was the place for me!

Aviation Management and Services by far has provided me with in-depth knowledge in aviation and I’m confident that this course will provide me with more knowledge and keep me occupied with more fun-filled activities in the coming years."
Stay tuned everybody. More videos to be up soon. 
Once again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment